Durable C200ca Truck Mounted Water Well Drilling Rig
|FOB Price:||US $25,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $25,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Water Well Drilling Rig
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: C200CA
- Type: Rotary Drilling Rig
- Hole Diameter (Mm): 500
- Pull Force of The Main Winch (with Singl: 30
- Pull Force of The Auxiliary Winch (with: 30
- Elevating Capacity of The Hook (Kn): 180
- Drill Tower Height (Mm): 10200
- Power Type: Diesel
- Condition: New
- Item: C200ca Truck Mounted Water Well Drilling Rig
- Hole Depth (M): 200
- Max. Pull Force of The Main Winch (Kn): 180
- Max. Pull Force of The Auxiliary Winch (: 120
- Carrying Capacity of The Drill Tower (Kn: 180
- Usage: Water Well
C200CA Truck Mounted Water Well Drilling Rig
1. C200CA water well drilling rig is mounted on a truck for better movability, and is a type of rotary drilling rig.
2. Reliable performance chassis. This truck mounted drilling rig comes with the chassis especially designed for special vehicles of CHANA TRUCK which is a top-ranked heavy duty vehicle manufacturer in China. This ensures the reliable performance of the chassis. The transfer case, main driving system, gearbox, slurry pump, and rotary table, drill tower and steel wire ropes, etc. are all mounted on the chassis.
3. More methods for power supply. C200CA truck mounted drilling rigs are equipped with a three-phase AC generating set, power distribution box, and control cabinet, etc., which allows the drill equipment to generate electricity independently. Hence, the drilling machine can be used at places where mains power supply is unavailable, and also provides convenience for welding operation, equipment maintenance and so on at night.Of course, when mains supply is available, the drill rig can operate using the power supply directly.
4. Drilling method. A standard truck mounted rotary drilling rig adopts direct circulation drilling method. Equipped with BW850/2Aslurry pump, it adopts slurry as the drilling fluid, and finally achieves direct circulation drilling with the help of the high pressure plunger pump. If equipped with proper drilling tools, the drilling equipment can also achieve other drilling methods.
5. Power system. C200CA truck mounted drilling rigs are equipped with automotive engines, and also additionally equipped with transfer case and hydraulic system. Hence, the truck and the drill rig mechanism can work simultaneously.
6. High drilling efficiency. C200CA is equipped with dual-winch and drill tower pulley block, etc. which functions to increase the drilling pressure and assists the water well rig in drilling into mud rock, and bed rock, etc. This design is very effective in improving drilling efficiency.
7. Driving systems. This water well drilling rig is primarily mechanical driven. The drill tower and the four levelling legs are hydraulically controlled. The slurry pump's valves are pneumatically controlled.
Applications. The rotary table of this water well rig comes with large torque and as a result the drill equipment makes a hole quickly. Currently, our truck mounted drilling rig has found applications in water conservation projects, the drilling of industrial deep well, conventional water well and geothermal well, etc., and national defense fields, to name a few. It is applicable for drilling into clay, sand, bed rock, basalt strata, and more.
1. According to customers' requirements, our truck mounted drilling rigs can be equipped with air compressors from different manufacturers, likeAmerica's SULLAIR,Sweden's ATLAS COPCO,China's KaiShan Group and HongWuHuan Group. Thus, the equipment can achieve pneumatic down-the-hole hammer drilling.
2. If equipped with air water separator, dual-wall drill pipe and other related devices, the drilling equipment is also able to realize reverse circulation drilling.
3. If equipped with drill tools like hydraulic down-the-hole hammer, and 850/2Amud pump, the truck mounted drilling rig can realize hydraulic DTH drilling.