Features of 460 air compressor built-in copper mine drilling rig:
1. High power and compressed air make it possible for the drilling jumbo to drill quickily.
2. Heavy beams are installed in the oil tank, steel wire rope and pulley, and it forms the system of the hydraulic motor drives; Pair of a guy responding to locate, storing six five meters Φ 102 drill brazing position and the oil tank location, the rods and a pair of a brazed mechanical hand make the automatic system; A thick with dust, sliding the dust cover, drill the threads of lubrication oil tank. The loading and unloading device of oil vat and so on. All above can meet the needs of high-speed drilling.
3. Extra motor and flat body makes it reach three kilometers an hour(max), 30 degrees(max), high and low speed walking function and warm device'of diesel engine make it adapt to various topographical terms and conditions of temperature.
4. Equipped with dual-stage air-conditioned cab handle all kinds of manipulation of light and flexible displays and a variety of instruments in the car all the data to reflect the drill and automatic alarm, storage, electronic Boom angle display makes the Drill single easy operation, accurate positioning.
5. Strong dust features make drill car could equip with 4, 5 and 6 inch impactor to fit different consumer in different ways.
|Technical Parameters of 460 type Integrated DTH Drilling Rig|
|Rated Power(kw)||287 (MV:260)|
|Rotational Speed(rpm)||1800 (MV:2000)|
|Capacity of Fuel Tank(L)||600|
|Air end Manufacturer||Ingersoll Rand (MV:GHH)|
|Air Consumption(m³/min)||20 (MV:16.5)|
|Max Working Pressure(bar)||24 (MV:14.5)|
|HoleDia.(mm)||138-165 (MV: 138-152)|
|Rod Changing Equipment And The Number||6+1|
|Supporting Impactor||5-inche or 6-inche|
|Function of Boom|
|Boom Type||Single Straight-arm|
|Length of Propeller(mm)||9100|
| Extension Length(mm)||1300|
|Max. Lift Capacity(KN)||34.5|
|Propulsion Mode||Cylinder Wire Mode|
|Length of Propelier(mm)||5600|
|Maximum Forward Speed(m/s)||0.88|
|Max. Lift Capacity(KN)||67.6|
|Max. Traveling Speed(km/h)||3|
|Max. Climbing ability(°)||30|
|Max. Tractive Force(KN)||117.7|
|Swing Angle of Track Frame(°)||±10|
|Weight & Dimension|
|Weight(without optional parts)(kg)||23000 (MV:21000)|