A620 Anchor Drilling rig is stone anchoring machinery, which is one kinds of piling machines. It consists of crawler track, variable device, guide track, support, rotation head and Kelly bar, which is capable of drilling in all directions. It adopts the technology of Germany Huth, and has technology advantage in structure, hydraulic principle, rotation head combination, working technique. It has the following characteristics, such as high speed reserve, strong power and flexible operation, etc. It has superiorities in the strength of slope, improvement of support and enhancement of working efficiency. It's widely used in the road base, high building and high slope of deep foundation pit, anchoring of sliding in the geological disaster, strength of the construction holes in the tunnel. It can be used in the clay, stone and sand formation through the change of rotation head combination and hydraulic hammer or air hammer. The anchoring depth is within 50 meters and the maximum drilling depth can be 200 meters.
2, Applied uses
(1) High slope support to avoid the building displacement
(2) High slope support of railway and road
(3) Slope strength of deep foundation pit and construction hole of building base.
(4) Anchoring of sliding of the geological catastrophe and dangerous stone.
(5) Explosive holes of road and railway tunnel.
(6) Explosive holes of mine exploration.
(7) explosion holes of water dam and drainage holes
(8) Support for the holes in the tunnel.